One80 is offering pandemic and epidemic coverage for future outbreaks. The coverage includes non damage business interruption and crisis management for known outbreaks such as Ebola and coronaviruses, as well as unknown newly emerging viral diseases.
In order to submit a new risk for quoting, we ask for the following items:
- Pandemic Protector workbook, completed
- Most recent year financials for the entity you are seeking to insure
These two items will allow our underwriting team to get initial rating complete.
AGENCY APPOINTMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
Additionally, to qualify for quoting with us and be appointed in our system, we ask that you follow this link to provide your agency information if not already appointed:
Become a Broker Form ⇨
*Specimen policy forms are not available at this time as coverage is tailored to each insured.
Thank you again for your interest – we look forward to working with you!
Send Inquiries & Submissions to:
Alex Furlong | Senior Casualty Executive
Have further questions? Let us know below in our contact form and we’ll get back to you in the following days.
- Small to Medium size Enterprises
- Middle Market Clients
- Large Corporates
- Flexible definition of the epidemic triggers
- Minimum premium $35,000
- Limit options start at $1,000,000
- Occurrence based policies followed by a 12 month window which client can choose as an indemnity period. As a result client can be covered for losses that materialize after the end of policy period
- All trigger options can provide provisional partial payouts, and capacity can be provided before full loss amount is known with a loss adjustment at a later stage
- Provides non-damage business interruption for loss of gross profit due to an epidemic and/or pandemic outbreak
- Coverage for outbreaks of known origin such as Ebola and coronaviruses, as well as unknown newly emerging viral diseases
- Coverage available for variants of influenza outbreaks such as Swine Flu or Avian flu access to specialized epidemic outbreak mitigation and preparation
- Crisis Management
- Non-Damage Business Interruption
- An understanding of the three key risk scenarios for which the client is most concerned
- Basic information about the client including; industry sector, precise asset locations, jurisdiction, annual revenue and gross profit/gross profit margin
- Country of origin of the visitors and guests
- Interdependencies between assets
- Business continuity planning
- Desired limit of liability (in total and per asset)