The team at One80 offers a heterogeneous captive designed to provide its participants with control of their own risk management programs and insurance. By bringing preferred risks together into a shared alternative risk vehicle, the captive can reduce your long-term cost of risk while protecting your resources and profits.
The target classes and typical risks we focus on for this program are:
- Retail chains
- Grocery stores
- Printing, graphics or publishing
- Bottlers and beverage distributors
- Warehouse and storage
- Food and dairy processors
- Restaurant and fast food chains
- Light manufacturing (with low hazard products)
The typical qualities we consider are the following:
- Low severity losses
- Sound risk management practices
- In business for more than three years
- Financially sound
- Minimum premium of $250k
- Established safety/loss control programs
The highlighted features of this exclusive program include:
- Control of your insurance: Greater control of risk management, claim settlements and loss control.
- Investment income returned to members: Premium paid will be invested with income going back into captive rather than insurance company.
- Retention of underwriting profit: Underwriting profit is paid out as dividends to members.
- Stable pricing of insurance: More stable pricing than cyclical market.
- Direct access to reinsurance markets: Reinsurance can be obtained at a lower cost.
- Economies of scale: Cost savings or even profits to members.
The available products we have to offer for this program are:
- Workers Compensation:
- Part I: Statutory Limits
- Part II: $1m/$1m/$1m
- General Liability:
- Each Occurrence: $1m
- General Aggregate: $2m
- Prod/C.O. Aggregate: $1m
- Auto Liability:
- Liability: $1m CSL each accident
- UM/UM: Minimum Statutory
- PIP/No Fault: Minimum Statutory