One80’s unique hemp crop product protects the hemp farmer from the loss of revenue due to unpredictable weather conditions. The hemp protection is designed to assist the full range of hemp producers and addresses the needs of small farmers to full vertically integrated companies.
Weather can leave adverse effects on the profitability of the farmer but insuring those profits with the hemp protect product ensures longevity of the business and supports your clients.
The target classes and typical risks we focus on for this program are:
The highlighted features of this exclusive program include:
- Available anywhere hemp or CBD is legal to grow
- No experience needed
- No limitation on coverage – pick your $ amount
- No requirement on limitation of acres to enroll – Enroll the acres you want
- Offers PP/Replant coverage
- Sales closing date is up to 15 days before plant date
- Provides protection for too wet at planting, too hot at flowering, and too wet at harvest with freeze as an optional coverage
The available coverages we have to offer for this program are:
- Multi-Peril Weather Protection and provides Coverage
(Too wet at planting, excessive heat at flowering, too wet at harvest, if planted late, in northern climates or at elevation, early Fall freeze and hail, depending on the location)
- Hail (Can be provided as a separate coverage)
- High Winds (Protection at an insured location may be available as a separate cover)