In partnership with ALTRU, LLC / Old Republic Insurance Company, One80 Intermediaries has binding authority for Miscellaneous Professional Liability.
Insurance contracts are issued on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A2 (Stable) by Moody’s, and A+ (Stable) by Standard and Poor’s.
- Admitted Security
- Duty to Defend
- “Pay on Behalf of” language
- Limits from $500,000 to $5,000,000 available
- Coverage for a wide variety of professional classes
- “Claim” includes both monetary and non-monetary demands
- Coverage for “Personal Injury Offenses”
- Independent Contractors included as “Insureds”
- “Subsidiaries” included as “Insureds”
- Favorable 70/30 Settlement Clause is standard
- $10,000 Disciplinary Proceeding supplementary limit
- Punitive Damages coverage where insurable by law
- Three-year bi-lateral Extended Reporting Period standard
- No discrimination exclusion
- Professional Service definition tailored to each risk
Optional ALTRU Coverage Available
- Contingent BI/PD on select classes
- Split Limits available
- Ability to add Additional Insureds
- Prior Acts coverage available on some risks where no prior coverage existed
Minimum Premium and Retention
- No minimum premium
- $1,000 minimum retention for each Wrongful Act
The terms and conditions of the coverage may be modified by policy endorsements and applicable state requirements. Review the policy itself including any amendments for full coverage details.
Admitted in the Following 32 States, With Surplus Lines Coverage Available in Other States.
AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NC, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI