In partnership with ALTRU / Old Republic Insurance Company, One80 Intermediaries has full binding authority for nonprofit D&O.
Insurance contracts are issued on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A2 (Stable) by Moody’s, and A+ (Stable) by Standard and Poor’s.
- Claims-made, “Pay on Behalf of” form
- Full Prior Acts Coverage
- Policy Form ORNP-001 provides for the Carrier’s duty to defend claims. Defense Costs coverage in addition to the policy limit
- The Non-profit Organization
- Any For-profit Subsidiaries
- Any Scheduled Non-profit Affiliates
- Directors, Officers, Trustees
- Employees, Volunteers, Committee Members, Staff, Faculty
Special Features and Options
- Broad Employment Practices Liability Coverage Included
- Coverage applies to EEOC complaints or other administrative proceeding
- Third-Party Discrimination and Harassment Coverage Included
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage Extension Included for $100,000. Higher limits, available upon request
- No Personal Injury Exclusion (Defamation, Libel/Slander Coverage Included)
- Defense Coverage for Claims Seeking Non-monetary Damages
- Marital Estate Coverage Included
- Coverage provided for service on Outside Non-profit Boards
- Punitive Damages Coverage Included
- Excess Benefit Transaction Penalty Coverage included
- Work Place Violence Coverage available
- Extended Reporting Period Options include One-Year at 40%, Two-Years at 75% or Three-Years at 100% additional premium
- Supplemental Data Breach coverage available by endorsement
Admitted in all 50 states, including DC
The terms and conditions of the coverage may be modified by policy endorsements and applicable state requirements. Review the policy itself including any amendments for full coverage details.
Minimum Premiums begin at less than $1,000. Limits of Liability from $500,000 to $5,000,000 are available.