1.800MD, a subsidiary of One80 Intermediaries, provides specialized telemedicine services for individuals, families, employers, and groups. The multi‐product platform extends beyond traditional telehealth services and includes virtual dermatology, lab testing, prescription savings, clinical visits, and behavioral health. Included within 1.800MD’s product suite is NaviGo Health, which provides an innovative website and mobile app enabling customers to navigate and maximize healthcare services, identify qualified physicians, track insurance benefits, compare prescriptions, and procedures. The company operates in all 50 states and maintains contracts with over 1,700 highly qualified physicians and 4,000 behavioral health therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists. Solutions are distributed through third-parties, such as retail insurance brokers, third party administrators and insurance carriers.
The targeted classes for this program include:
The highlighted features for this program are:
- We can accommodate the full spectrum of services and locations where care is provided, which is a significant advantage for you and your insureds with access to a comprehensive insurance program designed to respond to the various risks that arise.
- We underwrite and match your risks to our select group of highly rated carriers, dedicated to serving the allied health sector with Manchester Specialty.
- We work closely with The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) as well as The Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care facilities, and provide preferred eligibility and pricing for members/accredited firms.
The available services we have to offer for this program are:
- Electronic communication including bi-directional video conferencing, telephone and email
- Transmission of still images
- e-health including patient portals
- Remote monitoring of vital signs
- Continuing medical education and nursing call centers
- Tele-behavioral clinicians provide assessment, diagnosis, consultation, and brief psychotherapy to address your behavioral health needs
- Live, interactive video conferencing on your computer or other connected devices (e.g. smartphone)
- Behavioral Health Assessments are taken Monday through Friday 9AM-9PM EST
- Sessions with a clinician may be scheduled to take place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our service is available in all 50 states
Our providers for this program meet the following requierments:
- Each physician is credentialed by the highest standards
- A thorough review of medical licensure, training, education, work and malpractice history is performed every two years
- Physicians have an average of 15 years of internal medicine, family practice and pediatrics experience
- Each physician is properly licensed in the state you live, board-certified and verified by the National Physician Data Base and the American Medical Association
- Physicians diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medications for ailments such as: allergies, arthritic pain, flu symptoms, sinusitis, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, minor burns, respiratory infection, sore throat, sprain or strain, urinary tract infection and many more non-emergency medical illnesses