Manchester Specialty Programs (Manchester Specialty) provides comprehensive business insurance solutions for home care, medical staffing, allied health, and human/social services organizations. Coverage is available on a national basis, with a specialist underwriting and marketing approach that benefits their broker and carrier partners.
We insure everything from traditional care providers and franchises to the larger publicly traded companies in the industry segments we serve. This includes non-profit, for-profit or government-related organizations and agencies. Eligible classes include:
- Adult Day Care
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Personal Care/Companion Care Firms
- Visiting Nurse Associations (VNAs)
- Blood Banks
- Dialysis Centers
- Health Clinics
- Imaging Centers
- Medical Staffing Firms
- Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care
- Developmentally Disabled Programs/Homes
- Mental Health Services
- Social/Community Services
- Substance Abuse Facilities
- Youth Services
- Nursing Homes/Assisted Living Facilities
- We can accommodate the full spectrum of services and locations where care is provided, which is a significant advantage for you and your insureds with access to a comprehensive insurance program designed to respond to the various risks that arise.
- We underwrite and match your risks to our select group of highly rated carriers, dedicated to serving the allied health sector with Manchester Specialty.
- We work closely with The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) as well as The Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care facilities, and provide preferred eligibility and pricing for members/accredited firms.
The available coverages we have to offer for this program are:
- Professional Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability/Package Policy
- Excess Liability
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto
- Third-Party Crime/Fidelity Bond
- Management Liability (D&O/EPLI)
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach Coverage
- Insurance Coverage for Telehealth Services
- Our experienced, innovative talent is comprised of underwriting, product development, and marketing professionals dedicated to creating well-designed specialty insurance programs in the dynamic and growth industry health care segments. This has enabled us to establish and maintain excellent relationships with top-tier insurance carriers to continually deliver sound protection and unique insurance solutions as emerging risks develop in the health care landscape.
- As a result of our four-decade-long underwriting experience in home health care, hospice and medical staffing firms, we have a deep knowledge of the risks these firms face in their daily operations. Our ability to match the risk profile of your accounts to the insurance carrier that best fits their needs distinguishes us in the marketplace. We constantly strive to develop insurance products to respond to emerging services and delivery of care. Insurance carriers stand behind our program as a direct result of our knowledge and long-term commitment and involvement in Home Care, Allied Health and Human/Social Services.