Protect your clients with a vacant land insurance policy
Despite all appearances to the contrary, vacant land can pose a significant liability risk. It all comes down to the possibility of an injury or other incident occurring on the property – don’t allow your clients to be responsible for their medical bills. Whether the client is actively using that parcel of land or not, because you they it, they will be held responsible.
- Up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 General Liability
- No length of vacancy restrictions
- Policy Terms of 3, 6 or 9 months
- Ability to consider an exposure of 2 lakes/ponds on premises
- Structures on premises
- Construction or other activities on premises