The CPRO Texas Option:
An Alternative to Texas Workers’ Compensation
CPRO Associates, a division of One80 offers a nonsubscriber program that provides medical, disability, death, and dismemberment benefits for employees who experience an on-the-job injury under an ERISA qualified benefit plan. In addition, our policy provides defense costs and employer liability coverage for these claims.
The target classes and typical risks we focus on for this program are:
- Retail Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Senior Care/Assisted Living
The highlighted plan features and options of this exclusive program include:
- Self Insurance Retention (SIR) – Per occurence
- Pay on Behalf Available
- All Risk Special Form
- Duty to Defend or Right to Defend
- Commission up to 20%
- Up to 60 months sunset for minors and 36 months for all others—longest in the industry
- Hospital volunteers can be added to coverage—exclusive to the industry
- Defense costs erode SIR but do not erode the “CPro Texas Option”
- 1099 contractors can be added
- All first notice of loss taken by a nurse 24/7; never by a clerk or adjuster—exclusive to the industry!
- “No Dollar Limit” Medical—exclusive to the industry
- Separate benefits for every employee: no CSL—exclusive to the industry
- Legal liability protection for your employer on a per employee basis and not reduced by any benefits
CPRO Provides the following aspects:
- Affordable Insurance
- Customized Benefit Plan
- Third Party Administration
- Assistance with Presentations
- Assistance with Compliance
In order to submit your business with us, please be aware of the following submission requirements:
- Completed application
- 3 Year Currently Valued Loss Runs
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nonsubscription and how does it differ from Workers Compensation?
Is Nonsubscription a substitute for Workers Compensation?
How is your policy different than the older generation of non-subscriber products provided by everyone else?
Describe your “NO Dollar Limit Medical”. Does it mean what it’s actually called?
If so many other carriers offer No Dollar Limit Medical, why don’t all the other non-sub carriers?
What is an ERISA Plan and is it required for nonsubscription?
If an existing non-subscriber Client purchases your product, must our Client roll out a new ERISA Plan to its employees?
Is the ERISA Plan, or the amendment described above, included in your price?
How are you able to offer an Aristocratic product at Democratic prices?
Must we use Salus as the TPA?
What are the CPro payment plans?
What is your quote turnaround?
Who are marketing contacts for this program?
Can’t find the answer?
If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for in our FAQ’s, please contact one of our representatives or send us an email below. Thank you.